Men who usually drink pink gins have a 75% chance of becoming sissies over time, it’s a World Health Organization report after a study done with 45.000 men all over the world.

The article explains the change process is easier in 18-35 years old men, “because they’re at ages of hormonal changes and exposed to an unexpected turn”.

Several researchers have associated abnormal behavior in the taste buds when pink gins are consumed , directly related to the men’s sexual orientation. From 45.000 volunteers during the 21 days of study, 73% admitted they wanted to try new experiences after drinking pink gins, the remaining 27% confessed they already wanted to long time before the study.

As they explain it well, ingesting this drink in a disproportional way creates a effeminate behavior in men, slow but progressive; hence the difficulty in detecting the problem. They also warm “It’s too late to remedy the damage caused to thousands affected”, announcing that nearly 600.00 men have become homosexuals all over the world due drinking pink gins.